Cute little Bailey
Yesterday when Bailey was eating her lunch I was in the kitchen clean up, she told me she was all done so I finished what I was doing then went over to wipe her face and get her out of her chair. Like usual I wasn't fast enough and she started throwing her food off her tray. I told her "Bailey no, don't throw your food." As I was cleaning up her little mess I heard her say "Bay-ee no, no throw food" as she was waving her finger with a scowl on her face. I couldn't help laugh because she was imitating what I must have looked like. It's so crazy thing little things that they pick up on. It seems like over night she learns something new, that was her first real sentence I thought that was pretty good. She is such a cute little girl and she can always make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hehe, that's cute... especially at that age. it's not so cute when they're almost 5! (we're having issues with that in our house, can you tell?)
I guess that is when we realize we have to watch what we say. I am constantly biting my tongue. I catch Loryn telling her baby all the timee no no. Maybe she is hearing that word way to much.
She's so cute! I learned they imitate EVERYTHING the hard way, not the cute way. They copied me cussing when I dropped something. Totally have to watch myself, plus it helps to break me of my bad habits!
That is pretty funny! Kids are so fun!
That is so funny! Stella throws her food off her tray too. It drives me crazy!! But whenever i get mad at her she just laughs! Then I have to laugh too.
I think it must be the age. Owen has recently been throwing everything off his tray as well. I can't believe how much she is growing up. It's really cute how she imitated you and your actions!:)
That is so cute. I wish Jayden would talk. I miss cute little bailey. Oh yes it is 4:30 in the morning and I still haven't gone to bed. I am going to have a fun day today. All I am going towant to do is sleep and the kids are not going to let me.
That is really funny. I always find Savannah copying things that I say. For instance, she always says, "good girl" when she does stuff right. Which makes me wonder how many times a day I say that to her. Yikes!
So cute! I'm just picturing her doing that. I can't wait for the boys to start expressig themselves through words.
Post a Comment