Partners in crime

Earlier this week I did my friend Erin's hair and she brought her cute little boy Aidan to play with Bailey. The kids were pretty good while I was putting on her color and while it was processing we took the kids out back to play on the swing set. When it was time to wash and cut her hair I think both the kids were getting a little tired but we were almost done. So we let them play out in the front room. We could hear them laughing and playing and thought oh good at least they are happy. After awhile I went to check on them and this is what I found. They got into a little bag of pretzels and cookies and thought it would be fun to dump them all out and smash them all over the floor. You can't really see how bad it was from the pictures because it all blends into the floor. We just had to laugh and at that point neither one of us really cared about the mess we just were happy that they were entertained. Bailey trying to clean up the mess but really she's just making a bigger mess.
Erin had some suckers in her bag and of course they found those and were very much enjoying them.

What crazy little kids, they had a blast together making a mess. It's always more fun when you have a partner in crime.


6 comments:

The Foulgers said...

That is such a cute little post. The kids are at such a fun age. I think you just have to appreciate that they let you finish the hair color. I'm sure Erin looks FABULOUS!

Missy said...

Erin's hair does look fabulous! Silly little kids, they are too cute!

Kim said...

Welcome to my world, except everyday!
Loads of fun at our house!

Bri said...

I can't wait to see what her and Jayden come up with this week when your up here. We all can't wait. It is going to be so much fun. I just hope we are all feeling better. The kids are doing better tonight though.

Mikki said...

So cute. Well, they had to occupy themselves somehow right?? I can just hear them giggling in my head. :o)

Shoecrazy Sue said...

What a fun mom you are to keep your cool and take pictures!!