Recipe Blog


I have wanted to make a recipe blog for awhile now but just never got around to actually doing it until now. I just started it so there isn't a whole lot on there but hopefully over time I will get a bunch of good recipes. I love to try new things and thought it would be fun to share them with everyone and get some feedback on what you liked or didn't. So if you would like got check it out at http://www.sometastyrecipes.blogspot.com/ let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Kim said...

oh snap, that monkey bread looks sooo good! I'll be checking this sight out frequently!

The Foisy's said...

Nice! I need some of your recipe's! That dang monkey bread sounds good but I know if I make that, I will be pulling chunks of it off my rear for the next few months! Why am I such a treat junkie?

Nicole said...

oh yummy, i love the pictures of the food... now i'm hungry!!!! :)

Mikki said...

Looks fabulous. I'm going to have to try the baked ziti. That looks fantastic!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Awesome idea! I am always looking for new recipes and inspiration. Keep it coming!

The Foulgers said...

I love that you are doing this! My best friend has a recipe blog as well and I love trying out new recipes! Keep them coming. I'll check this out often!:)

Mel said...

Yes! This is awesome! Now you need to put some more of your mom's recipes on here. She's the only one of our moms that still knows how to cook! Like her orange rolls...oh, those are heavenly!

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog. thanks!