Spring Break Fun!

Last week was Jeremy's Spring Break. We had such a great week and did so many fun things. Bailey and I both loved having Jeremy around to do things as a family. I have a ton of pictures and I'm working on scrapbooking them, this is what I have done so far hopefully tomorrow I will finish up with the rest.


*The Springs Preserve





*Peter Piper Pizza


*Max's Birthday Party













5 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Your pages look so cute. You did take full advantage of Jeremy being home to do some fun things. I love Bailey pushing her stroller around. She looks like such a big girl. BTW your hair looks adorable!

Sheri said...

I wish Marc could stay home for a week with us. He has been working alot, we feel we never see him anymore. Looks like you had a great week. I love your pages. I might have to you show me where you do it.

anna banana said...

Gorgeous pages! I am glad you guys had such a great spring break!

Bromleys said...

I love those pages! You are amazing! I am definitely having you teach me how to do that. All your time has paid off. I'm also going to have you give me a class in journaling. You say everything perfect.

Bri said...

Cute pages. I am going to try and get my done tomorrow. Who know if I will have time.