Tule Springs & Natasha Bedingfield

On Saturday my friend Savannah and I took the kids to the Tule Springs park. Bailey LOVED chasing around the poor peacocks, it's a good thing they are fast or I'm sure she would've gotten some nice feathers. As you can see from the pictures she was after them.
We also saw some goats, a pig, horses, and ducks. Bailey loves seeing all the animals and want to get as close as she could to them, she has no fear. We forgot to bring bread to feed the ducks, Bailey always likes to feed them so that was kinda a bummer.
After the park we went home and Bailey had a much needed nap, and my friend Hailey came over to Bailey so Jeremy and I could go the Natasha Bedingfield concert. Jeremy won tickets on the radio for the Mix 94.1 Underground Lounge. It was awesome, there was only about 50 people there and she sang 4 or 5 song. Before we went I was a fan of hers but after seeing her live I think she's amazing, she has such a good voice. We were able to meet her and get a picture, she was really nice and friendly.



This was the first time for us to have our picture taken with a famous person so that was pretty cool.



We were finished with the concert at 5:30 pm, it only lasted about hour and a half which was perfect so we could get home and order the UFC fights (that's all Jeremy) and have some friends over to watch it.



10 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun for bailey to chase the peacocks! I also love Natasha Bedingfield.. how grat that Jeremy won tickets!!

The Lively's said...

Hello.... How flippin exciting is that! I love Natasha! She really has it together. I love the song Freckles she sings it is my fave & it has an awesome message for girls! How fun for you. The park looked way fun too. I love peacocks!

Nicole said...

those photos of bailey and the peacocks are so cool. my girls would have freaked out! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Natasha is so cool!

Young Family said...

Lucky! I haven't been to a concert in forever! That is so cool that he won the tickets too. Also I am so jealous of all the cool parks in Vegas. That looks like so much fun!

The Foisy's said...

Seriously, that is cool! how fun. I swear Erik and I have no life. I can't imagine dental school being worse, I never see him and if I do, he's half asleep. I'm glad you guys had fun oh and thanks for letting us trash your house!

Jill said...

so jealous!!! I love her.

The Foulgers said...

Wow, that is so cool that Jeremy won those tickets. I'm super jealous. Remember when we could have had our picture taken with a famous person, but we were to chicken to ask her? I still regret that. We are such silly girls!:)

Larzipan said...

Awesome! I love Natasha Beddingfield! I bet Jeremy needed some time off of studying too :)

Bromleys said...

Bailey cracks me up. Those birds are pretty lucky. I could only imagine what would have happened if she got ahold of one.