We went with some dental school friends on a motorcycle ride out to Red Rock. We took my father-in-law's Harley that he just got fixed and was suppose to run like new. It was a lot of fun and ran great until we were just leaving Red Rock to go back to my father-in-law's house up by the Temple. It started making a weird noise and almost sounded like it was going to die. The whole time we were driving I was just praying we would make it. When we got there Jeremy wanted to show his dad what it was doing and went to start the bike, it wouldn't start at all. It was completely dead, we were so lucky we make it without it dying on us.
One of the night we went to the Melting Pot for dinner. That was the first time either one of us had been there. We really like the appetizer and dessert but the main course wasn't that great. If we ever go again I think we will just skip the main course and eat the appetizer and dessert they both were so good.
6 comments:
That looked like A LOT of fun! Happy Anniversary!!!
Too fun and I would have been praying my hardest too to not break down. Sounds like you guys were lucky! The pictures are great!
Cute pics! I love the dessert at melting pot!
We did the same thing for our 5th anniversary and said we would do Hawaii for our 10th. It's crazy how fast 5 years can go, we are only like 8 months away from it, and it doesn't look like it will happen! So start planning for it now!!
Happy Anniversary! When I first looked at this post before I read it I was like what the heck, did Jeremy buy a surprise Harley?? What a fun time you guys had. I love the Melting Pot, in fact there have been times when we've gone just for dessert.
Well.... don't you look hot on a hog! I never thought of you as a biker, but I can see it now!
How fun was that. You are brave.
Post a Comment