Bailey's Birthday Party

I'm really behind on getting pictures on my blog. We did Bailey's birthday party 2 weeks before her actual birthday because Jeremy had a break from school and both our families could come down here that weekend. Her party was a lot of fun, we set up our big water slide for the kids to play on and they had a blast. This year I attempted to make her cake, Jeremy and Richard (brother in law) were suppose to make it but they both fell asleep early so that left it up to my sister and I. It turned out ok nothing too fancy maybe next year I will plan it a little better and do something really cute. We had a small cake left over so Jeremy decorated that one just for Bailey. Also my sister make these awesome cupcakes that have filling in the middle, they are the best (if you want the recipe it's on the recipe blog www.sometastyrecipes.blogspot.com )


1 comment:

THE GOULDINGS said...

your cake turned out way cute. god job. looks like bailey had a good birthday party and Happy Anniversary.