Easter Play Date

On April 8th we had a Easter play date with our Dental school friends. The kids had a great time playing together and it was fun for the moms to chat.



Hanging out in the backyard.


Ross had fun games for the kids to play. I think the one the kids liked the most was "hop like a bunny to find a carrot." It was so cute to watch them.

We had a tasty lunch then went to the park for the Easter Egg Hunt.


This was Carter's first time doing an Easter Egg Hunt. He loved it and was even more excited when he saw that there was candy inside the eggs.

1 comment:

The Foulgers said...

It's so great that you have such a fun group of wives to hang out with that are going through the same things you are. Your pictures are adorable although I'm surprised to see everyone wearing jackets. I thought we were the only ones that hadn't warmed up!:)