Tule Springs Carnival

On April 9th I took the kids to a free carnival at Tule Springs with some friends, Jeremy had to study so he missed out on the fun. When I was getting ready to leave the house I noticed how cloudy and cold it looked outside and started to have second thoughts about going, but I had already told Bailey that we were going and she was so excited I couldn't disappoint. On the drive over it started to snow, really snow in Vegas in April? By the time we got there the snow had pretty much stopped and it was just a little chilly. Bailey was so excited to go on all the rides. I asked her if she wanted to wait for one of her little friends to get there to go with her, she said "nope" walked up and sat next to this nice little boy.




She is so fearless

I think this is the only picture I got of Carter that day. I did take him on some of the rides but just didn't have anyone take our picture :(







Bailey went on this ride a lot, the line wasn't long so she did it over and over.





Bailey with her little friend Abby






The girls loved this ride, it was so fun to watch their faces.


Bailey wanted to go on the big slide so bad that she cut in front of everyone waiting in line without me realizing it and went down all by herself. I was looking around for her and my friend pointed out that she was already half way up the stairs. I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl.












We waited in line for a hour so the kids could get their faces pained. By this point Carter was so tired he was starting to freak out because he just wanted his bed so he didn't even get his done.



Bailey wanted a purple butterfly



and she got just that.



She loved it so much I guess it was worth the wait.


No comments: