Bailey's 4th Birthday

Bailey turned 4 on May 7th and was so excited for her party. We let her invite 4 friends and the rest was family.



The "big kids" having a water fight.



We had hamburgers, hot dogs, green salad, fruit salad, watermelon, chips and cupcakes.





Bailey loved opening up all of her presents, she was very spoiled.




The kids had a blast with the pinata, and I went a little overboard with all the candy that I stuffed in it but I don't think any of the kids were complaining.

I can't believe my little Bailey girl is already 4 it seems like just yesterday she was born. She is such a great kid and such big helper. She loves to color pictures, make jewelry with beads, sing, play dress up, play with her Barbies, she is so curious about everything and wants to know how things work. We are so glad she is a part of our family, love ya Bailey!!!


1 comment:

The Foulgers said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun party. I love the adult water fight-hilarious!