This weekend Jeremy had National Guard drill up in St. George. On Friday night we went to our friends Josh and Hailey's house for a little BBQ. These guys were Jeremy's buddy's when he was over in Iraq. They spent 18 months together so they got to be pretty close. - Jeremy & Bailey - James & Bentlee - Erik & Avery (Josh had to work a graveyard shift that night so he went to bed early to get a little sleep before work, so Max and him missed out on the picture.) I love seeing these guys with their babys it is so cute.

These girls are amazing friends and I don't know what I would have done without them while our husbands were gone. We had so much fun together and I really miss our scrapbook nights! Love you guys! - Hailey & Max (Josh's wife) - Bailey & I - Kasidee & Bentlee - Savannah & Avery

Savannah, Kasidee, & I all had little girls, they are so fun.

We wanted to get a picture of the babys by each other and like usual they didn't like the idea and wanted to move around. Bailey and Max were attacking each other Bentlee and Avery didn't really know what was going on. -Max 11 months - Bailey 9 months - Bentlee 4 months - Avery 3 months. (Bailey did have a cute outfit on but she had a blowout that's why she's in her PJ's)

I have more pictures from the weekend and will post them when I get some more time.
3 comments:
How fun to have so many friends with babies!!
cute pics!
We did get some good ones of Bailey-but I was having issues with the internet on my home computer and it is getting fixed right now and that is where all the pictures are at-so I am bummed that I couldn't get them all edited and to you by Valentines day.I'll let you know when I have them done
i love pictures of big macho dads holding their little baby girls dressed in pink! so cute! :)
Post a Comment