Mommy's little helper

I had a little helper today (or everyday) when I was trying to fold the laundry. She likes to help with other things as well, like loading the dishwasher, and changing the laundry (well she really likes to pull the clothes out of the dryer and onto the floor). I guess I would say she doesn't helps as much as she hinders. She is so cute though, and makes my day interesting.

Look at those little teeth. Jeremy was worried she wasn't going to get any but she got her first 2 a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't very fun when she was teething and on top of that she had the stomach flu. Yeah I'm glad that's over!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is cute!

Bleak's said...

So she is just like Tanner. Fun isn't it! :) Well I think that she looks like a doll (real doll) in that middle picture. she has the perfect face! Cute!

Bleak's said...

I know about adding to many pictures with what's happened. I get busy or don't want to do it, then I have a bunch that I want to put for like the journal part of it! So you'll have to deal with it. But I'll try to be better! :) I am a slacker... I will admit it! It bugs Andrew too.

Young Family said...

She is such a doll. I can't wait until Savannah is more interactive. Hopefully we can meet up next time we are both in Panaca.

Sheri said...

Never to early to start chores.I sometimes have to much help.She sure is a cutie!

Jill said...

hey- are you guys coming up here this weekend for the birthday party?

Nicole said...

Jill- we are coming up Jeremy has drill so that works out good for the boys birthday party? Are you guys coming to the party?

Leslie said...

She is such a doll!! I bet she is a good little helper! Joe says to tell Jeremy hello.

Jill said...

yeah, we will be there. Let me know if you have a chance (or need a break) so I can take some pics of Bailey

Anonymous said...

those are fun and funny!!! how are you? morning sickness on my end!