We Have Good News!

It’s OFFICIAL, Jeremy has been excepted to UNLV Dental School! That is such good news for us. He was told before that he was unofficially excepted so we have just been waiting to hear for sure. Now we won’t have to move, I never would have thought I would say this but I really like it here in Vegas and I’m so glad we will get to stay here for at least four more years. We are so excited. He will start this fall, I’m not sure if I’m looking forward to all the school and studying that comes with it. I feel like he is already studying and gone too much as it is. I know it will all be worth it in the end, he has worked really hard for this and I’m so proud of him.

12 comments:

Bri said...

That is so good. I am glad that you guys don't have to move.

Young Family said...

Congrats. I didn't know he was looking to go to Dental School. Cool. Maybe he can fix my teeth! Good Luck! Happy valentines day!

Jilene said...

congrats to Jeremy!!! I thought you were going to announce another baby like everyone else!! :-)

jamieBEE said...

congrats!!! we are so glad you are staying!

Larzipan said...

That's great! Congratulations you guys! I hope all works out great for you!

The Hunters said...

That's awesome! I am excited for you guyse!

Missy said...

Congrats! I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant too! This is awesome though, I'm glad you get to stay in the ward!

Kata said...

I like missy thought you were saying you were prego! Congrats just the same! We are so glad you are staying around!!

Nicole said...

that's great! way to go jeremy!

Young Family said...

Hey one of our good friends up here in Reno just got accepted to Dental school at UNLV too. They have a little boy about month older that Savannah. I know they won't have any friends down there, so do you mind if I give them your contact info or something?

Leslie said...

That is so great! Congratulations to you both! Joe and I were thinking about coming to vegas in the spring. Joe would love to see Jeremy and I'd love to meet you. We'll let you know when we come and if you're up for it we'll stop by for a visit!

Nicole said...

Thank goodness I'm not pregnant I'm not really for that. Give me a couple years :)