Jeremy, Nicole, Bailey, Carter, and Maycee
What is Bailey's mask for? I love the diaper mask for Jermey, that is funny!!
haha, that's so funny! sometimes you need a mask for those bad diapers. i usually pull my shirt up over my nose, doesn't help much. i need to get me a mask!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is hilarious!!!!!!
I love this picture. Especially that Jeremy took it and is so proud of it! Too funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is Bailey's mask for? I love the diaper mask for Jermey, that is funny!!
haha, that's so funny! sometimes you need a mask for those bad diapers. i usually pull my shirt up over my nose, doesn't help much. i need to get me a mask!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is hilarious!!!!!!
I love this picture. Especially that Jeremy took it and is so proud of it! Too funny!
Post a Comment