My little sick girl!
For the past month Bailey has been sick on and off, she's had a runny nose, sneezing, and a little bit of a cough. Couple times I was going to take her to the doctor but she never had a fever and her snot was clear so I figured there was nothing they could do for her. On Tuesday night her cough got really bad and she was up most of the night. (that is really not like her she usually sleeps 11 to 12 hrs.) So the next morning we called and got her a doctor appointment. When the doctor came in she said that Bailey sounded so bad that she couldn't hear her lunges well enough so she wanted to do a breathing treatment and see if that would clear it out a little bit. After the treatment the doctor said that she sounded better and wants her to have a treatment every 6 hrs. for the next week. It ends up that she also has a pretty bad ear infection in one ear and a slight one in the other so she put her on antibiotic for that. The doctor wants me to keep her indoors as much as possible because of all the stuff in the air will only make things worse, so we are going to be hanging out in the house for awhile. I hope we don't go crazy. Because I'm not going to be able to get out of the house much I went out with some friends to Cafe Rio (so good!) and the mall last night. Jeremy stayed home and took care of Bailey (he's such a great dad and husband). When I got home she was sound asleep. I got on the computer for a minute and looked at our blog and saw that he had posted a picture of Bailey and him with their masks. He said that I can't tell anyone he posted that because he's not into blogging so shhhhhh don't tell anyone that will be our little secret. I was hoping that last was going to be better but she was up most of the night coughing and was having a hard time breathing, so we are all extremely tired. I'm hoping Bailey will take a nap so maybe I can take one as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! how sad to hear this! I can't believe how sick she is! She is always sooooo happy at the park! WE are going to MISS YOU GUYS the next few Park-playtimes! Let us know when she is feeling better!
it is so hard to know when our little ones are really sick. i'm glad that she is *starting* to feel better. hang in there. staying inside is no fun...believe me, I've done it for the past 2 months! :-)
Oh, that really stinks! We went through the same thing last winter and spring with Chloe. She finally needed tubes in her ears. I hope Bailey gets well soon. It's so sad to see them in the little mask! She looks so cute though. (if you run out of the medicine for the machine, we have a ton that we will probably never use, so just call me!)
Poor little Bailey! I hope she starts feeling better soon so she can be back to normal (and so you can get some sleep!!)
I love your new "argyle" layout! LOL I hope St. George is fun and I will see you Monday...if Bailey is better;)
oh poor baby. doesn't it just break your heart when your baby is sick and (other than give them their meds) there's nothing you can do but ride it out. ugh. i'm sorry.
on a happy note, how much do you love cafe rio? i had it 2 days in a row!!! matthew went for lunch again the following day, and i told him i'd divorce him if he ever went w/o me and didn't bring me some back. :)
That is soo cute!! I mean I feel bad for her but no worries Erik sleeps with one!! Ha ha he would kill me for telling you that. We were bummed we didn't get to hang out this weekend. Hopefully, we will be there soon!! We've shown our house like 3 times this week. We are showing it like mad!
Post a Comment