Happy St. Patrick's Day

We're still hanging out at home, Bailey is feeling better. She is still wants me to hold her all the time and is pretty winy so that makes for long days. I dressed her in green today who knows why because we aren't going to leave the house. These are some fun pictures of her just playing, she was actually pretty happy.




I take Bailey back to the doctor on Wednesday so hopefully the doctor says she's well enough to go outside and play. We miss going to the park. It has been so windy I guess we're not missing out on much. This is another picture of her with her mask. The first time we did a treatment she freaked out, now she does pretty good most of the time and just sits there.

8 comments:

The Hunters said...

Nicole,
She looks so cute with her little mask on! I am sorry she is so sick, that is probably as hard on you as it is on her! I hope she feels better soon.
Taneil

Leslie said...

Poor little girl, I'm happy she is better with her treatment now. I hope the doctor says she is back to normal when you go in. She looks darling in her green, I wished i got somthing cute for stella! When i went to her closet i could only find a spring dress with a small green stripe. Oh well, i'll be better next year!

Jilene said...

hey, we've changed our blog name to www.mattandjileneray.blogspot.com
did you hear tamara is getting married in july? crazy, but pretty cool!

Nicole said...

awww. she's cute... even if you didn't go anywhere. we didn't leave the house monday, they wore pink. my thoughts: i'm -we're- italian so who cares! :)

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute! I'm sorry she has been so sick. I have been so worried that Hannah is going to catch something because of everyone I know that has been sick-so for the first 4 weeks, we practically went nowhere. That's was a little tough with 2 rowdy boys! I'm glad to hear she is feeling better!

Jilene said...

how is your house coming?

Kata said...

breathing tx are such a pain!! Hang in there! We did miss you at the park! and she's perfectly the cutest little thing!!

Bleak's said...

She looks so cute in that little green skirt! Seeing little babies or kids in those masks makes me feel so bad for them. They are so little and defenseless! But it is a cute picture of her still!