Little Valentine

My cousin took some cute Valentine pictures of Bailey, and like usual Bailey was pretty wild. She kept trying to grab her camera, and she wanted to eat all the little hearts as you can see. But at least she wasn't crying and was having fun.

10 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Those are so dang cute!!! Did you take those or was it your friend? I love them. I can't wait till Avery can sit up so that I can take some fun ones!! some one looked at our house Sat. cross your fingers!!

The Foisy's said...

K duh, i just read the thing it was your cousin!! She did an awesome job!

Missy said...

How cute! I love the little tu tu.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! Stella had a tutu when she was just a baby... I better have my mom make another one so we can get some cute pitures like that!! Good work with that little girl.. she is so dang cute!

The Hunters said...

These are really cute! I love candid shots.

Nicole said...

she's so cute, pink is definitely her color!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! How are you?

Young Family said...

CUTE! I love the tutu. I am totally going to make Savannah one, when I have the time. Which will probably be when she's 16! :)

Nicole said...

okay, how do you get such cute backgrounds for your blog... please email and enlighten me!!! :)

Bri said...

What a cute little girl.