Bring out the BIG dogs

The other night we were over at some friends house that they have these two huge Great Dane dogs. I have never been a dog lover but I think Bailey is. She couldn't get enough of them and wasn't afraid at all. They are so big Bailey could ride them like a horse.

Look at how happy she is just hanging out.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

oh that is too cute!!!! good for her, not afraid of dogs. we've got a yellow lab, no where close to that size... but still big in the eyes of a munchkin... but the girls just love her... you should think about getting a dog (the bigger the better, no lie)

Missy said...

That is the biggest dog I've ever seen! She looks so cute on them!

The Allen Family said...

Oh, that's darling! She's darling! Cute dress, Bailey! She's getting so big! :)

The Foulgers said...

So your new template is so cute! You'll have to teach me how to make my page just as darling!