On Friday and Saturday we went up in St. George for a little visit while we were able to hang out with some good friends ours. It was fun to hang out and catch up on what's going on with each other. Both of our husbands are gone for two weeks with the National Guard it all most felt like old times when the guys were in Iraq and Kasidee and I would hang out, but back then we didn't have our sweet little girls to keep us so busy.

Bailey and Bentlee being the cute little girls that they are. It's so funny how much they both look like their daddy's.
2 comments:
K they are so cute!! I love bailey's look on her face! Bentlee has hair! I wish Avery did dang it! Cute I want to see them!
Hey don't worry about the birthday... I didn't! :) Andrew made me breakfast in bed. Then while Andrew was at a College World Series game in box seating with tickets his boss gave him (why I let him go), my friend took me to Olive Garden for lunch. Then was busy with kid(s). Still trying to get used to two. Fun long day!
I have missed so much of everyone's blogs. You have so many pictures that I haven't seen. Bailey is getting so big and looks like this cute little girl instead of baby now. She is such a doll! I like the kitchen too by the way. It's really pretty. I wish our 1970's kitchen looked even half as nice. :)
Well we just got tickets to come out there in July. So hopefully this time I might get to see you guys!
Post a Comment