Father's Day weekend

We went to my parents house for Father's Day (I know this post is a little late I had to get the pictures from my mom because I forgot my camera). On Saturday my mom wanted to surprise my day with a new Bose sound system all installed. Jeremy and my little brother were the professional installers lol. We had to find a way to get my dad out of the house for a couple hours so my mom and I thought a 4-wheeler ride would be a good idea. The only problem was Bailey, none of the helmet would fit her, the smallest one was about as big as she was and she hated having it on. We went on a little ride without a helmet and she really didn't like that either so we took her back to the house and put her down for a nap with Jeremy there to listen for her and my parent and I went on a fun little ride. We weren't gone long enough so when we got back the guys were still trying to get everything installed, the surprise didn't work out as good as we had wanted but he was still excited about it. Grandma and Bailey with her huge helmet.
Bailey with Grandpa getting ready for a little ride.

You can't really see how dirty Jeremy was from this picture but he was covered in dirt and insulation from being up in the attic not to mention all the sweat from it being so hot up there. He had me hose him off in the drive way. That was pretty funny too bad I didn't get pictures of that.

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Ok, so Jeremy is the Jack of all trades! It looks like you had a great weekend!

Mikki said...

So cute! I love the picture of Bailey with the helmet on. so cute!

anna banana said...

Ahh...speaker installation what fun! Nice work Jeremy.