Baby Tag

I'm really bad about doing tags but my friend Kasidee tagged me with this baby tag so I figured I might as well do it. So here you go.

1.Where were you when you first found out that you were pregnant? At home.
2.Who was with you? no one, Jeremy was at work
3.How did you find out that you were pregnant? Pregnancy test.
4.What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Nervous, scared, and excited.
5.Who was the first person you told? Jeremy, then my mom
6.Did you plan to get pregnant? Not really..
7.Did you tell everyone else right away? No we didn't want to tell everyone right away. I was pretty sick so all the girls at work knew I was pregnant.
8.Was everybody happy for you? Yes
9.Did you go out and celebrate? no
10.Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, I had to know so I could plan
11.What was the sex? Girl!
12.Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13.Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you wouldn't put on your baby? Maybe.
14.How much weight did you gain? 30lbs.
15.Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? yeah, but my body just isn't the same
16.Did you get any stretch marks? Yeah I got a couple but you can't even see them now
17.What did you crave the most? PP&J, the first couple months of pregnancy that was about the only thing I could eat
18.Did you crave anything crazy? No, at the end of the pregnancy I really liked banana splits
19.Who or what got on your nerves? It depended on the day lol:)
20.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No
21.Where and when did you go into labor? The hospital, I was induced
22.Did your water break? No, they broke it in the hospital.
23.Who drove you to the hospital? My husband.
24.Who was in the room when you gave birth? Jeremy and my mom
25.Did you go early or late? 6 days early
26.How long were you in labor for? 16 hours
27.Did you have any drugs for the pain? Of Course
28.Did you go natural or have a C-section? Natural.
29.What was your first reaction after giving birth? I was so glad she was a healthy little girl
30.How big was the baby? 7 lbs 3 oz, 19 inches
31.Did your husband cry? No
32.What did you name the baby? Bailey Lynn
33.Does his/her name have any significant meaning? No, we just liked it
34.Did you have any visitors? Yes, family and friends
35.Did the baby have any complications? No,
36.How old is your baby today? 21 months
37.When is the next one coming? Not sure yet
38.If you could, would you do it all over again? Yes.
39.Tag anyone who wants to do this

1 comment:

The Foulgers said...

You are so cute! I miss seeing you and your cute family!