James trying to climb the tree, if you look real hard Jeremy is up in the top right of the pictureGreat Fun...
On Saturday we went to St. George for my two nephews birthday party. It was a lot of fun, my brother-in-law made each of the boys a cake, Jayden's was a cool "dump truck" and Jordan's was an awesome Dragon. I was pretty impressed with how good they turned out, maybe I can convince him to make Bailey's birthday cake :) I forgot my camera in the car I didn't get any pictures unfortunately. After the party we met up with some of our good friends James and Kasidee and their cute little girl Bentlee. We took the kids on a little walk and hung out at the park for awhile so the kids could run around and play. Funny thing is I think Jeremy and James had more fun then the girls lol.. The guys got the bright idea to climb up these two big trees, James was kind of having a hard time it was pretty entertaining to watch.
James trying to climb the tree, if you look real hard Jeremy is up in the top right of the picture
James trying to climb the tree, if you look real hard Jeremy is up in the top right of the picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is just adorable and getting so big! How old is she again? So I tried that email you gave me for Jill and she hasn't emailed me back, so if you talk to her anytime soon let her know that I want to catch up. Thanks! Hope all is well with you.
Love that picure of Bailey in the tree. Looks like a lot of fun.
I love the baby tag down below.
Bailey in the Tree is the Best!
So I love that Jeremy and James are getting a bigger kick out of the whole tree experience than the girls. Isn't that how it is with these guys. That cracks me up!
Post a Comment