Last Tuesday we went to the Butterfly Park with some friends. Bailey had a blast, now that the weather is so nice I will be taking her to the park more.



Bailey was so funny, she has these little sunglasses and always has to wear them when I'm wearing mine. She got sick of them on her face so she put them on her head like I do but upside down. She makes me laugh.
3 comments:
I just feel so bad for the poor little girl!! That is so funny about the sunglasses! Monkey see monkey do! Avery does what I do too! It's so funny!
What a cutie. I'm very jealous of your good weather. Out here we get excited if it is above 15 degrees!!
K- I love that butterfly park! Bailey is a riot! I see more visits there in our future. Yeah, I'm a fortune cookie now... so.
Post a Comment