More Spring Break fun

Here are just a couple more pages from spring break. I actually have more pictures I need to scrapbook but I have no idea when I will finish them all. I have been trying really hard to scrapbook my pictures as I take them but it's really turning out to be a lot of work. No wonder I'm so far behind on my scrapbooking.

As I was going through all the pictures from last week I was realizing I didn't spend much time with Bailey but Jeremy and her had a lot of quality time together. I think that's a good thing because she never really see him while he's in school and it was a nice little break for me. Also my wonderful sister took Bailey for two days, it was so fun be able to go out and not have to worry about finding a sitter. Don't get me wrong I missed her like crazy, I think Jeremy might have thought I was a little crazy because I talked about her all the time, but I'm so use to being with her 24/7 it's weird being apart. I don't think Bailey missed us at all, she loves my sister and her cousins. She even started calling my sister Mama Bri (my sisters name is Bri Anna) I thought that was pretty funny. Now I know I can be easily replaced lol.















8 comments:

Nicole said...

cute pics, i really like how you made each on a pretty scrapbook page.

The Foulgers said...

I can't get over how much Bailey looks like Jeremy. How cute of Jeremy to take her on some fun outings so you could have a break.

That is so funny that Bailey called your sister Moma Bri. It is true how easily they forget about us when they are having fun.

The Foisy's said...

Wholly crap girl, you have done some serious scrap booking! I am so impressed! they look awesome. That is such a good idea! They look so cute!

anna banana said...

So many fun activities! Way to go!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Nicole you pages are so cute. Do you do them on the computer, or are they paper?

Mikki said...

Your pages are adorable. Is it digital scrapbooking, or the other way? Either way, I love them. Looks like good times too, that's wonderful.

Nicole said...

They're digital, I do both but digital is so easy, I download free paper and I don't have a mess with all my scrap booking stuff out everywhere.

Bromleys said...

Are all your ideas just you or do you find them somewhere? I love these pages. It's so cool that Jeremy loves spending time with Bailey. What a lucky kid and a lucky mom.