We actually stayed home for Memorial Weekend this year and had a nice relaxing weekend. On Monday we went to a
Mustachio Bashio picnic with some dental school friends. It was pretty entertaining to see all the crazy facial hair. Jeremy even won a prize for the
coolest mustache, I'm not so sure it's very cool but a little funny.

All the people that with their sweet mustaches, too bad I can grow facial hair lol.

After the picnic we came home and set up our water slide in the backyard and had some friends over to play on it and eat dinner. For some reason I didn't take very many pictures and didn't get any of anyone but Bailey really.



Can I just say I love this swing, it's so nice because Bailey can do it all by herself and I don't have to worry about pushing her.
4 comments:
I love your slide, I think I should probably invest in something like that for the kids, they would love it!
Those mustachio's look so funny!
Love the mustache. Maybe rich should grow one like that. Oh by the way Jayden was sad that bailey didn't call him back.
Sweet updates, your slide and your mom's look awesome!
So josh saw this post and thought it was hilarious. I think Jeremy is in for so teasing.
Post a Comment