The weather has been so great lately we have been going to the park a lot. We love getting out of the house and Bailey has so much fun playing. She really loves going down the slide. I'm looking forward to her walking, she crawls all over the place and gets holes in her pants and eats everything she see's on the ground (she hasn't learned that rocks aren't so good to eat).

My sister gave her these sunglasses, they look so cute on her but she doesn't like to wear them as much as she likes to play with them. Go figure.

Bailey with her little buddy Owen. Aren't they so cute?
6 comments:
SOOO CUTE!
She is adorable! We go to that park too. Your blog looks good too!
I love the picture of her with her sunglasses!
Nicole, she's ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she's gotten since we last saw her! (Of course that was like 15 years ago.) :) Next time you're in Panaca, we'll have to get together!
Don't you wish the weather could be like this year around.Pretty soon you will have to beg us to go to the park in the Vegas heat.
How cute is that?? She looks like she's having a blast!! Fun. We definitely want to hang out this weekend so I'll call ya!!
Post a Comment