Happy Anniversary!

Today we have been married for 4 years. It hardly seems possible time really has flown by. In the the past 4 year we have made so many good memories! I am so lucky to have married my best friend. This are a few of the things I love about him:
*He is such an amazing person; he makes me want to be a better person.

*So fun to be around.

*Has a great out look on life, so positive

*Very supportive

*Loving

*A great dad

*Wonderful husband

*So caring about other people

*Great sense of humor

*Hard worker

*Looks for the best in people (thank goodness for me)
I am so blessed to have such a amazing husband! Happy anniversary! I look forward to many more!

8 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! :) We're only 2 1/2 years behind you! :)

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long! You still look great with each other!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long! You still look great with each other!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Times does fly-it will be #8 for us this summer-wow!

Nicole said...

happy anniversary!!!

Mikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that black and white picture of you guys. Of course, your wedding picture is gorgeous too.

Leslie said...

Sounds like you have a great husband - he lucked out with you too! I hope your day was great!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

PUKE! Could you have been more mushey! LOL I'm totally kidding...I think Jeremy is great too! I'm So glad you had a fun night out!