Anniversary Date

For our anniversary Jeremy got someone to watch Bailey and we went to dinner and a movie. It was such a fun night, we haven't been to a movie together in I don't know how long so that was really nice. I love spending time together just the two of us, it doesn't happen very often anymore so when it does it's so great! We want to take a trip to Cancun but with Jeremy still in school, and June being a busy month for us we aren't able to go until July. We are really looking forward to a late anniversary get away. We are going with some of our really good friends so it's going to be a lot of fun. Plus they have already been there so they can show us all the sites.
This is a picture of us at the movies. Yeah not the best picture but oh well. I know I am a little slow on posting these pictures I have been slacking lately.

No comments: