
Last week we went to the lake with some friends. This was Bailey's first time at the lake and for the most part she did pretty good. Jeremy really wanted to take her out on the tube, I was a little worried about it but I made them go slow and Bailey loved it. She is so fearless, not many things scare her.



After a while I think she was getting sick of being out in the sun and just wanted to take a nap. We put her in our friends baby's carseat and she fell asleep for a minute. Over all it was a really fun day, I just wish it wasn't so hot. It was 111 out on the lake I think we picked the hottest day to go.
2 comments:
You are brave. I don't think I would have let Ashel take Savannah out on the boat!
We took Cooper out when he was that age and he was so scared! Bailey is braver than Cooper! Probably because she has more Manuele in her... Sorry Coop.
Post a Comment