Hiking at Red Rock

Jeremy had his last final on Thursday and is done with school until Dental school starts in the fall. On Saturday I wanted to do something fun as a family. We went to Red Rock to hike around, I have never been there and Jeremy hasn't gone since he was little. We wanted to do the kids nature hike and somehow ended up on the wrong trail, about the same time we figured out we were on the wrong trail we started to smell Bailey's stinky bum. So we started hiking back to the car and it's probably a good thing because after we got her all changed and were driving for about 3 minutes I hear this horrible sound, I wasn't sure how bad it was until we stopped the car and went to get her out. It was everywhere, I think that was the worst blowout she has ever had. Jeremy was so glad she didn't do that while she was on his back, that would have been so bad. Poor Bailey, I don't think her little tummy was feeling too good.



5 comments:

Jill said...

GROSS!!! We were talking about this at Bri's the other night and saying that Robbie and Bailey are two of a kind!!

Nicole said...

Jill you are so right Robbie and Bailey definitely are two of a kind, I'm a little worried for your kids and you for that matter. It is not fun changing nasty diapers all the time. Good Luck!

Larzipan said...

yikes, you always take chances like that when you are out in the wild... you never know what will happen!

The Foisy's said...

Those are so cute! Good thing she was on Jeremy's back! We'll have to go there some time!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Looks like great fun! I remember those blow out days (I don't miss them!!) They never happen at a convenient time. If it would have been during the hike , you would never forget that story and Jeremy's hiking days would probably be over