We had Bailey's birthday party on Saturday at the park, luckily the weather was really nice. We had lunch, water balloon fight (for the older kids), Bailey opened her presents, and cake. I ended up taking so many pictures I didn't want to choose what ones to post so I just made them all into collages. If you click the collage you can see the pictures better.

Bailey opening up her gifts with a little help. It took her a little while but she started to figure it out.

This was the funnest part of the party. We got her a little smash cake and she just loved it. There were 3 frosting balloons on top of the cake so she started out by eating each balloon then she moved on to actual cake. I couldn't believe how much she ate, I had a feeling she was going to be sick.

Now is when she really started digging in and playing with it. She was so funny, she would stand up and wave her hands around and look at the camera and smile for a picture. She was loving it! She then thought it would be fun to put her whole head in the cake and try eating it that way. It was a good thing the park had bathrooms so we just took her in there and washed her down.

I don't think all that sugar sat too well with her poor little girl, but she had a lot of fun eating the cake. Her little party turned out really good, it was fun to have family and friends help celebrate her first birthday.
7 comments:
so cute!! I love the picture of her sticking her face in the cake. So funny. I guess we're all just naturally goofballs. LOL
looks like fun, sorry I bailed out!
The pics of her eating her presents and the cake are great-so Bailey!!
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe she ate the cake like that. I think that Bailey has got herself a little sweet tooth. Too cute!
oh that's awesome!!! you know she was loving every moment of that!
Oh, she is so cute! I love her little face in the cake. Riley did that too. You're so good for letting her make such a mess, it's so much more fun!
What a fun party! Happy birthday to Bailey!
Happy Birthday Bailey! Crazy how time flies. Way cute pictures. I love the bottom bunch with Bailey sticking her whole face in the cake and being totally covered. It looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment