Much better!

Bailey got a much needed hair cut. Her hair is so long on top and the back but the sides just aren't growing very good. From the back she looked like she had a sweet mullet going on, and from the front it was so long it was always in her eyes. This is before: and this is after, it's a little better at least it's not in her eyes and be back isn't so long. I just wish the sides would grow faster so I can cut it into a cute little bob.

6 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Bailey is so adorable! She would be cute even if she was bald! But that will be fun to give her a bob!

Mel said...

So cute!

Nicole said...

how cute!!! i can't believe she sitting there so well-behaved... i guess it's not as scary when it's your mommy doing the hair cut. she's adorable. (do you think you can send some of her long hair on the top of her head our way)

Mikki said...

She looks so cute!! Like Jessica said, she'd be cute any ol' way. But, I do like the cut.

the wadsworth family said...

Bailey is soooo cute. Of course, I'm a little prejudice. She really thinks a big girl.

THE GOULDINGS said...

she is so freakin cute!! her haircut looks so cute!!