Last weekend we went out at my parents house. One of the mornings I was in the other room helping with breakfast and I hear my sister say "Oh no Bailey" this is what I found. I guess she was too hungry to wait for breakfast and thought some yummy dirt would be better. I have heard it has a lot of nutrients in it.

This is why I don't have any plant in my house. Just look how much she is enjoy that dirt. If I would have let her she would have played and ate the dirt all day.

What a crazy little girl!
4 comments:
She is so cute!! Don't worry, I'm sure dirt could be the least of your worries.
It's like the pregnant women that crave dirt. Isn't it called PICA? Something like that...
She is too funny!
That is sooo funny!! Yummy dirt!! Can't be all bad right? She cracks me up! I love her to death!!
She is so cute and funny! It was fun to see you and BriAna up in Panaca!
Post a Comment